If you’re interested in HR and Leadership, then the appropriately named HR and Leadership Forum is the place for you. The event is on the 31st of October, 2019 in Sofia.
Coursedot is happy to announce that once again it’s among the partners of the Forum joining organizations like Hewlett Packard Enterprise, INGRAM Micro, Philip Morris Bulgaria, SAP, Aurubis and many more. The event is organized by Economedia’s Capital and it’s going to be at the Sofia Event Center.
This year the HR and Leadhership Forum is going to focus on several particular topics around the main one which is “How to adapt to the Future of Work.
The main topics are:
- How to make people valuable in the technological era
- The battle for the talents – how to stay ahead
- How to make the most of technology, AI, VR at the workplace
- How to successfully adapt to the never-ending changes
- Which are the new crucial capabilities and competencies
- Human skills in focus: creativity, empathy and ethics
- The future of employee experience
- Diversity and Inclusion – best practices
- How to stay successful and maintain work-life balance
This is going to be the 16th edition of the HR and Leadership Forum. Around 600 guests are expected, including many CEOs, senior managers, HRs and experts. There are also representatives of many consulting companies, NGOs, PR experts, recruiting agencies and many more.
Joining the HR and Leadership Forum 2019 are around 30 speakers from several countries and organizations. Among them are representaties of the University of Oxford, A1, EdCast, Progress, UniCredit Bulbank, LEGO and more.
The event agenda also features a parallel program with several workshops. They will cover various topics like creating good experiences for employees, innovations, business automation, leadership and several more useful themes.
You can view the full agenda and list of speakers right here. Tickets are also available at the same link. The deadline for registrations is October 30th, 2019. The event starts on October 31st, 2019 at 9:30AM. Coursedot representatives will also be there and will be looking forward to meeting with you. See you there!